Monday, December 1, 2008

exploring the recesses of my mind - Part 2

This is part two of a story I wrote for J. I retrieved it from the archives of my deleted blog that I found at Way Back Machine. Unfortunately, part one is not available. This was originally posted on November 1, 2007.

The sweetness and heat of her cunt in my face and probing of her mouth and tongue on my clit and my cunt excites me and makes me feel connected to her. I feel the weight and softness of her body laying on me, moving in reaction to the pain from the spanking and the pleasure from my mouth on her. I feel, taste, and smell her excitement increasing with the sensations she is experiencing. It increases my desire to give her a release, I want to feel her cum on my face. I reach up around her hips and hug her tightly to me, her belly is pressed to my tits, her movements have made my nipples hard. I hold her firmly and snugly against me, intensifying my assault on her clit. I bury my face into her, licking and sucking at her harder, I can feel each smack on her ass vibrating through her to my mouth. Her body is writhing and rocking against me, I know she is very close. I gently take her clit in my teeth, licking it at the same time. I can hear her whimper and moan, it makes me want her more. He hears it too and increases the force and cadence of His strokes on her ass. Her clit is hard and her juices are flowing to me, I feel her body tense even more. She is squirming, trying to slightly pull her hips away from me, but I pull her down firmly. Holding her securely, my mouth is unyielding, she concurrently cries out and grinds against me. I continue to lick and suck as her cunt pulses on my mouth. I experience her orgasm as her body heaves and shudders against mine. We are joined by the waves of her climax. As her convulsing gives way to trembling, I loosen my grip and she slowly slides off of me. She lays on the bed, spent and breathing hard, I turn to lay next to her. I hug her to me and kiss her mouth, we taste each other on our mouths. My hand slides around to her ass, she flinches a little as I stroke across the welts and redness left by His hand.

He is standing over us, smiling, His hand joins mine on her ass. He lowers himself to the bed beside her. The three of us conjoined by forbidden desires. He reaches across her to stroke and paw at my breasts. I am overcome with an intense devotion and hunger for Him. I reach for His cock, it is hard and erect, I want it in my mouth. I move to take His cock in my mouth, she slides out from between us, to kneel between His thighs. I lower my mouth to engulf His erection, she caresses His balls and licks up His shaft to my mouth. He watches as we work in unison. Licking and mouthing His cock, our lips and tongues meeting, alternating our worship of Him with our kissing each other. His cock is swollen and throbbing, I have never needed it so much. She moves to the side, so I can straddle Him, I lower my cunt to His cock, as she grasps His shaft to guide it inside me. He watches while I ride His cock, rocking and thrusting. She leans over to me, kissing me as she grasps my breast. She rolls my nipple between her finger and thumb. I reach for her clit and find His hand already there. Together, we caress her, I am rubbing her clit, He is thrusting His fingers in her hot cunt. Her other hand finds my clit, rubbing it in rhythm with my thrusts on His cock. I can't hold back, my orgasm impales me onto His cock. I arch and cry out, He groans and I feel His cock pumping His cum inside of me. My cunt is filled and throbbing. I am held upright by her embrace. Still trembling, I feel His cock slide out of my cunt. I begin shivering, I feel like a current is coursing through my body. As she releases her grip on me, she pulls my head down and together, we lick His cock clean, lapping my juices and His cum from it.

"The Edge...there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who know where it is are the ones who have gone over it."~ Hunter S. Thompson

No comments: