Tuesday, March 11, 2008

First Encounter

You sit on the edge of the bed and stare at me as I stand before you naked and totally exposed. There is so much I want to say and do. Not knowing what you think, I want to cover myself, I feel so vulnerable, I cast my eyes down and wish I could be perfect for you. I want to be perfect for you. Your silence is screaming at me, I force myself to stand before you, with my arms and hands at my sides. Even in my embarrassment, my cunt feels alive and charged. I have been wet and hot all evening. Chatting through dinner, I felt incoherent; my thoughts were consumed with wanting to touch you, to submit to you, to be devoured by you. Now we are alone and part of me longs to be back at the restaurant. I wonder what I am doing here, common sense and sensibility are trying to pull me away. This has nothing to do with sensibilities, this is animalistic, I am driven by raw instinct and desire. These few minutes have seemed like hours, as I try to calm my inner struggle. As if you knew of the turmoil raging inside me, you reach out and grab my wrist and pull me to you on the bed. As you kiss me deeply, you reach up and grasp my breast, squeezing it and molding it to your hand. With your kiss, you are draining my will from me. I am filled with your presence, with your desire. Sensing the drop in my resistance, you withdraw from me and tell me to lie over your lap. As I comply, bending over, you push my head farther forward, positioning me downward with my ass angled up towards you. This position, that I know will become a familiar one, electrifies me. My senses are all super charged as I am so near you and so exposed. You rest one hand on the small of my back as the other one is rubbing and exploring my ass. You tell me to open my legs and as I comply I feel your hand travel down through my legs and your fingers entering my cunt. I hear a moan escape my lips and my back arches involuntarily. I am open and wet for your touch. My breathing quickens and I feel like I am almost panting. I feel you withdraw your hand, I arch up again as to try to follow your touch, but seconds later your hand comes down hard on my ass with a loud slap. I gasp and squirm a bit, but long for more. Not to disappoint me, you continue, each swat a little harder and louder. I can feel my cheeks getting hot and red, I try to hold still, but my hips are rolling. My body jerks with each smack, rubbing against you. I feel your cock through your pants, growing hard against my belly. It reminds me of all that is still to ensue. You pause occasionally to rub my ass and admire your work, to see how red it is. You also reach down to see how hot and wet my cunt is. I am ready to beg you to fuck me, I am mad with desire to have you inside me. Before I can form the words of my plea, you are rubbing my clit and working my cunt, your touch gets harder and more direct and intense, the muscles in my thighs and stomach tighten and I feel myself coming on your hand. My whole body convulses as I feel the waves of my orgasm wash over me, I hear myself scream, but I don't know where it came from, I am left limp and trembling across your lap. I try to slow my breathing, while I wait for your next command.

No comments: