Tuesday, March 11, 2008

letter to Him

J,

I have missed you, being in service to you. I need to show you my willingness to surrender to you. I want to meet your needs and to give you release. I need to have your instruction and training, I need your use of me, I need you to take me for your pleasure and your fantasies. I want you to use me to satisfy your darkest desires and to explore your deepest thoughts. I need to be able to touch you and take your cock in my mouth, I want to lick and taste all of you, to worship you with my mouth and my tongue. To completely surrender to you and to show you my desire and dedication to you. My need to be with you is becoming an obsession with me. My thoughts and fantasies are of touching you, serving you and surrendering to your whims and your discipline. I will try to never deny you anything that you ask of me, I want to be completely under your domination and your will.

When I am masturbating, I am remembering your instruction, for my hands to be your hands. As I touch my breasts and stroke my nipples, I feel your hands as I squeeze and pinch them hard. As I rub and pinch my clit, I feel your hands on me, I imagine your teeth, biting and pulling. I long to feel your strokes across my ass, leaving your marks and bruises on me. I need that so badly. I want to feel your hand on my ass, I want to experience your strokes from the brush, but also from the whip and the cane. I want to push myself past my limits, to accept and experience that from you. I want to see and feel your marks for the longest time possible. I want to hear your voice telling me that I am your pet and I will take this for you. I need to take it for myself as well, I need to scream out from the pain, from the pleasure that it gives me. Want to kneel before you and beg you to allow me to have the gift of your discipline, beg you to spank me, to whip me. I want you to take me past what I think I can tolerate, to the place you know I am capable of. I want you to be proud of me, of my surrender to you. I need for you to take me there. Test my limits and push me past them.

I will beg you to allow me to touch you, to lick you, to anticipate your needs. I need to touch and suck your cock, I need to have my mouth on your balls and your ass. I need to touch, lick and worship all of you. I want to be your toy, your plaything that you use for your pleasure and amusement. I am your pet and your slut. I will assume and change those roles as you need me to, as you desire different things from me. Use me to explore and satisfy your desires. I want to wear your rings, as well as your marks. I want explore many things with you, I want to get to the point of being able to climax on your command, I want you to control my ability to do so. I want you to tell me when and how I am allowed to cum. To await your permission or to immediately cum at your command. I want to explore another woman at your direction and in your presence, for she and I to explore each other and to also attend to your needs. The three of us interacting at your will and command. I want to eat her pussy and lick and suck her clit, making her cum for us. I want to work together with her to give you pleasure and to service you, using both of us for your satisfaction, in whatever way you desire. I am your pet, for you to keep me, give me, or direct me in any way you wish. I am consumed by my need to surrender to you, for you to utilize that surrender.

Your possession and use of me is only limited by your own desires.
I am yours.

No comments: